Our exclusive advantages
Description Page Avantages
Our multilingual and multicultural advisers will assist you throughout your home buying project, from the initial search for the best mortgage solution right up to the payment of your final instalment. We provide services on a daily basis in English, Dutch, Italian and French.
Mortgage offer in English
We provide a full English translation of your mortgage offer. We understand that you may feel more comfortable with documents translated in English and our aim is to make your home buying experience as easy as possible for you.
English-speaking after-sales service
Once you have signed the final deed of sale at the notary’s office you will be the proud owner of your new French property. You will start making your monthly mortgage payments in Euros and our English-speaking after-sales advisers will be available to answer any queries you may have about your mortgage. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact them on the following number: +33 2 51 86 68 29.
Various mortgage solutions
Our extensive range of mortgage solutions enables our clients to purchase property and take their seat at the French table. Our innovative products and services are specially designed to meet your individual project and personal needs.
BNP Paribas International Buyers can offer you the best solution for a variety of investment opportunities. As our clients have different profiles and expectations, our experienced mortgage advisers are available to discuss your specific needs.
Interest Only and Capital Repayment mortgages
Both our Interest Only and Capital Repayment mortgages have a number of exclusive advantages.
Capital Repayment mortgages:
- We can lend up to 85% of the purchase price.
- We offer fixed and capped variable rates.
Interest Only mortgages:
- We can lend up to 75% of the purchase price.
- We offer variable , variable capped and fixed rates.
Your BNP Paribas International Buyers dedicated adviser will help you determine exactly what mortgage products and rates are available to you (3).
A wide range of flexible and secured products
We know that life can be full of surprises, which is why our mortgages are as flexible as possible offering the following advantages:
- Possibility to adjust your monthly mortgage repayment and repayment period offering you flexibility when you need it(1)
- Possibility to defer a monthly mortgage repayment allowing you to deal with unexpected expenses:
Mortgage holidays are possible at any time after the first year of repayment, subject to our agreement, up to 5 times during the term of the loan, with a minimum of 12 months between holidays(2).
- Possibility to switch from a variable interest rate to a fixed interest rate:
The option to switch to a fixed rate is possible at any time. When choosing a capped mortgage, this option is available after the capped period (3).
- Possibility to make early capital repayments.
Early capital repayment (3)
Early capital repayments are possible at any time in minimum amounts of 10% of the original capital borrowed. A partial early redemption will result in a reduction of either the monthly instalment or the term of the loan, depending on your preference. There are no penalties provided the loan interest rate remains variable. If the loan has been switched to a fixed rate, the redemption will incur penalties (a maximum of 3% of the outstanding capital before redemption). However, please note that in accordance with the provisions of the French Consumer Code, you will have no penalty to pay in case of prepayment caused :
- by the sale of the property financed (if this is your main home) following a change in your or your spouse’s place of work
- by your or your spouses death or forced termination of professional activity.
Please please contact your mortgage adviser for full details.
Preferential conditions have been negotiated with MoneyCorp, our currency partner for over 10 years, who will help you save money when transferring funds to and from France. Their foreign exchange expertise can help you transfer at the best time to get better exchange rates.
- Free regular transfers from the UK to France
- Free online money transfers 24/7 on all standard payments
- Reduced ad-hoc transfer fees
- Competitive exchange rates
- Free expert guidance at the end of the phone
- Safeguarded customer funds.
(1) Instalment adjustments Every 12 months and for the first time after the first year of repayment, the instalment amount may be changed at the borrower’s request, subject to our agreement. Decreases are possible under the condition that the reduced instalment amount never be less than the initial instalment amount (defined in the loan offer) and allow the full repayment of the loan within its initial term (defined in the loan offer). The instalment may be increased by up to 30% of the previous instalment amount. Increases will reduce the term of the mortgage.
(2) Mortgage holidays at the end of the loan increase the duration of the mortgage.
(3) According to the terms in the contract.